Are you familiar with the Cashflow Quadrant? Each quadrant represents a different mindset, a different way of thinking and therefore different results. Each of us are in a quadrant, and to go from one quadrant to another is a matter of information that makes us change our way of thinking (mindset).
E –> Employee
S –> Self-Employed
B –> Big Business
I –> Investor
The E & S quadrants make up 95% of the population today.
The B & I quadrants make up 5% of the population.
The staggering breakdown comes when you learn that the E & S quadrants represent only 5% of all the wealth in the world. Where the B & I quadrants represent 95% of the wealth.
So how do you go from one side to the other, or as Robert Kiyosaki says, from the poor side to the wealthy side?
Six steps to think like the 5% of the Cashflow Quadrant:
- 5% Think: I am responsible, I do nothing just happens I make it happen, I’m at the wheel of the car not anybody else. (Create wealth), when I accept, responsibility begins to happen. 95% thinks, is the fault of others, I am a victim it’s never my fault (creates poverty), waiting for someone to do it for me, it will never happen.
- 5% think and act: Play to win, think wealth, think investment, take risks, failure is just a learning experience. Success is always after the last failure. 95% think and act not to lose, to survive, just to defend what they have, they pay what they can, the fear of failure stops them, the paralyzing fear of not winning.
- 5% think and are committed to his/her; dream, family, community, and know what they want and expect to get. Has a daily focus for a specific result. 95% think: no commitment, poverty does not require any commitment, want not to know, go with the flow, and follow whatever path leads nowhere. The lack of a definitive specific goal leads aimlessly like a ship without direction.
- 5% think big! Looking for how to help thousands of people, take the eye of off themselves, they forget the; I, me, mine, happened to me, because they know it’s not about you it’s about others and their greatness and abundance. 95% think small, focused on themselves confined to their little world, without vision, without faith, selfishness makes them limited to the size of themselves.
- 5% think and are bigger than their problems, focus on the solution, grow as individuals to solve most situations, for example on a scale of 1-10 when you have grown internally and are 10 you beat any situation that gets in your way and you know you can learn from it. 95% think and see the biggest problems. They do not want the responsibility, sacrifice of personal growth, avoids conflict instead of facing them, the negative thinking paralyzes them in any situation and has them choose to leave.
- 5% think and focus on opportunities, believes in his/her abilities, potential, in reward, and have creativity and wonder how we will win. Because he knows that success is about accepting the challenge and taking the risk. 95% think and focus on the negative, as if they already lost, do not think they can, ask how much will we pay? They are afraid. Programmed to find what is wrong in every situation, they give themselves no chances for success so that they grow farther and farther away from having faith, or being open to new opportunities.
So by changing the way we think we get the 5% mentality as a result, which gives us the result of the 5%: Physical balance, emotional, spiritual, and mental health. Give your family the legacy of principles and values necessary to achieve the success that you’re looking for!